So how’s it going so far, I know this isn’t easy and it isn’t going to happen over night or really even in 4 weeks but you will definitely be on the right track and with every step you take every single day you will be and moving closer to YOUR freedom.
Week 2: How do I get there?
So now you know:
- What is freedom to YOU (expansion on your definition is encouraged).
- What kind(s) of lists drive your life.
- How to use discernment to define your Heart’s Desires (find a way to remind yourself what ARE your Heart’s Desires on a regular basis – every day, once a week or somewhere in-between).
- What you are willing to let go of…declare complete…etc. (A great tool for this is to keep track of what you do on a daily basis and then keep only the “hell yesses!”
How DO you move toward more freedom every day? Here’s where a little structure comes in. Whether you use pure technology as I do (www.simpleology.com) or you use paper and pen, here’s the basics of that little structure (I’m going to use the terms of simpleology whether you go tech or not).
- Use a dreamcatcher to capture all your thoughts, to-do’s, brilliant ideas, etc. Unless it’s absolutely urgent (i.e., call of nature), DON’T DO IT – CAPTURE IT!
- Commit to 5 minutes EVERY DAY to choose your daily targets (from items in your dreamcatcher).
- Take inspired action and complete your daily targets every day AND
- Celebrate the successes and enjoy the freedom you are creating!!
It really IS that simple. Give this “little bit of structure” a try for the next few days or week and see what magic happens!